If you are having problems with your plumbing and reoccurring, you may need re-piping and plumbing installation service in Stanwood. Campbell’s Quality Plumbing is your one-stop-shop for all your plumbing needs. While homeowners may handle minor plumbing problems like a clogged toilet, re-piping is not a DIY project. Replacing all the pipes in your home is costly as well, so you want to make sure you have qualified professionals handling the job.
Signs You May Need Re-Piping Services
Our team is always happy to answer any questions you may have about your plumbing. We can help determine if the problem needs a repair or the piping needs to be replaced. Here are some indications you may need new pipes:
- Age of the Pipes – The age of the lines can be a major factor in replacing.
- Material – Older codes were not as strict as today, and certain materials deteriorate faster than others.
- Leaky Pipes – While a small leak can be repaired, continual leaks can signify deterioration.
- Visible Corrosion – If we can see corrosion, it is most likely eating through the lines.
- Water Pressure Problem – If you have had good water pressure and no longer do, that can be a sign.
- Foul Smells or Taste – Never a good sign. Discoloration can be a sign of corrosion or soil in the line.
When we arrive, we look at the situation, discuss the problems you are having, and put together a plan of action. We then provide you with a full-cost estimate. If you have any questions about your new installation, we go over that as well. Call Campbell’s Quality Plumbing at (425) 385-0315 for re-piping and plumbing installation service in Stanwood.