Keeping warm means keeping your boiler system in good shape. You want to stay nice and toasty, but you want to save on your energy bill too. Getting your boiler serviced regularly can help with both of those issues. Campbell’s Quality Plumbing offers boiler repair service in Lake Stevens, WA, and can schedule your tune-up at any time.
Tips to Ensure Your Boiler is Doing its Job
- Cleaning – Any equipment works better when it is clean, and your boiler is no different. Check for an abundance of soot as that could mean there is a problem with combustion.
- Check the joints – Unwanted air getting in reduces your boiler’s efficiency.
- Inspect the connections – Make sure all electrical connections, gas pipes, and water connections should be checked.
- Correct pressure – The normal operating pressure for boilers is 1.2 and 1.5 bars.
- Right temperature – This is where your comfort zone and your budget come into play. Keeping your home at 68 degrees is optimum. For every degree your go above the ambient level, your heating increases.
We can perform all the maintenance service your boiler needs. We can check the connections, clean the boiler, and make sure everything is working the way it should. A heating system that is appropriately maintained can save you up to 10% on your energy usage.
Professional Plumbing Services You Can Trust
We not only provide boiler repair service in Lake Stevens, WA, but we can handle all your plumbing needs. Bursts pipes are often a problem in bad weather, and we provide emergency services, so even if it occurs after hours, we can help. Contact Campbell’s Quality Plumbing at (425) 385-0315 for all your plumbing needs. We guarantee our services and get it done right the first time!