Are you planning to remodel your kitchen and want to replace the sink? If so, you want to make sure it gets properly installed. The sink is often the first thing that gets decided on because so many other things depend on the placement. Where the sink goes determines the placement of things like the dishwasher. At Campbell’s Quality Plumbing, our kitchen/bath remodeling plumber in Edmonds guarantees your sink gets installed the first time properly.
Trending Styles to Choose From
When you know where it will be placed and the room you have to play with, picking out the sink comes next. Here are some of the styles that are trending today:
- Undermount Sinks – These sinks attach to the underside of the counter. They are sleek, modern, and easy to clean.
- Integrated Sinks – This unique sink is integrated into the counter. It is made from the same material and comes in a variety of colors.
- Farmhouse Sinks – Rustic kitchens are the perfect choice for this sink. It has an “apron” in the front that provides a unique look. It is a beautiful sink that will be the focal point of the kitchen.
Traditional Styles That Are Still Great Choices
- Single Bowl Sinks – Perfect for kitchens with small spaces. You can choose deeper models as well.
- Drop-In Sinks – Super easy to install; a drop-in sink works in any kitchen.
- Double Bowl Sinks – The bowls in this sink can be the same size, or you can have one bigger and one smaller. Opt for this sink if you have space.