When you have a home to take care of, you have to start noticing those little things you normally would have taken for granted. For instance, the plumbing is all about comfort and convenience, but sometimes your plumbing can “act up,” resulting in clogged pipes near Sultan. This leads to serious complications within your home’s plumbing system if it’s not promptly, efficiently taken care of.
The first few signs of clogged pipes include:
- Unusual smells are coming from the drains. In some cases, it might smell like sewage or mold.
- Puddled water in the drains.
- Gurgling sounds coming from the drains.
- Low water pressure and slow water flow.
- Debris bubbling up out of the drains.
- Wet spots in the basement or puddles in the yard.
- Greener patches of lawn in the yard due to overwatering and sewage leakage.
How Much Time Does It Take to Fix Clogged Pipes?
It depends on the size of the pipes and the severity of the clogs. There’s no linear time frame for fixing clogged pipes. It could take one to two hours, or the worst clogs could take upwards of three to five days to clear. In the most severe cases where a clog cannot be cleared, it’ll have to be replaced.
Do All Clogged Pipes Require Replacement?
No, not all clogged pipes will require replacement. Our plumbing technicians at Campbell’s Quality Plumbing have experience in dealing with the worst clogs. We have the tools and expertise to try our best to fix the issue before resorting to complete pipe replacements.
Call on Campbell’s Quality Plumbing Services for All of Your Plumbing Needs!
Campbell’s Quality Plumbing strives to fix your plumbing problems effectively and quickly. Remedying clogged pipes near Sultan is one of our specialties, and we offer the best in other plumbing services for your convenience and comfort. Give us a call to schedule an appointment at (425) 385-0315.